Saturday 28 May 2011

How to Start....

I thought that today, sense I was more motavated from having a good weekend, that I would go a head and start my blog.
I guess I can consider myself a mix of Western Gal and Ulzzang. I love make-up, though I`m not the most fashionable, I hope I can become more so, but when your a larger girl, it`s hard to do. I`m new, and still learning, and hopfully I can do my best at improving.

This blog will focus on:
Make-up/Looks
Fashion
Life
Product reviews
Advice
Hopfully it will prove better then I am making it sound, heres to new starts....

1 comment:

  1. I just happen to come across your blog! well anyday is a great day to start a blog! and you will love the experience! I'm ur newest follower! support always is a great feeling!
    hope you will support me back by following me!
    I'm pretty new to bloggin too and the more followers and comments you get, the more rewarding it is! anyway can't wait for ur upcoming posts!
    cheers
    click me
    -M

    ReplyDelete