Sunday 26 February 2012

Quick update: Back from Calgary

Well I`m back from Calgary, had a great time, I really needed the time away to refresh myself. I actully ended up not spending as much money as I thought I would up there. So I have quit a bit left in my savings.
I can`t wait tell the end of the month and I get my tax return: 500$ and backpay for my GST for about  around 400-600$, strait into my savings.

I wanted to post a haul, BUT I left my camera at my sisters >.< So I guess tomorrow I'm ganna have someone take me over to the store to buy a new one. I was in need of a new one anyway. I wanted to run over there today sense it was my day off, but last night I came down with a very very nasty Fever, almost taken to the hospital, oh the fun it lol.

I'll be posting something up soon <3    Also I want to thank my 20 Followers <3 When I get to 50 I think I'll have a little give away.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm a new follower. :3
    I can't wait to see your new haul post!

    xoxo,
    morgin

    ReplyDelete