Thursday 19 July 2012

Update on skin

Warning! Life rant ahead: Sorry about the slow postings guys, I`ve just been really busy, after almost two years of abuse I walked out on my job, so it was pretty stressful on me (but I didn't break out XD), but I wasn`t too worried, I knew I would land the first job I got, so I ended up getting three interviews exactly one week after quitting that shit hole, and got the job on first interview I went to. 

And right now I am working at a little bouquet, selling 400-800$ dresses, making two$ more then I was at the other place, and I also get a 2400$ clothing allowance twice a year. For good reasons too, I have to wear the clothing from them, it a blouse alone in like 150-250$ 
But I`m happy, and it`s a lot more peaceful, I`m already a supervisor there <3 and the reason I left my old job was, not only cause I was treated bad by one (and the only) supervisor and my boss, even though I was the hardest worker and did the most hours, but because everyone I works with already treated me like a supervisor more then the one we had even, but my boss refused to give it to me, and we NEEDED another one. 
So I said, you know what, FUCK THIS! I deserve better, I am pouched constantly by other business wanting me to work for them, but I stuck with you guys because I had hope things would turn around.  Needless to say, my friend who still works there says things have only gotten worse, and she's thinking of quitting, as are two other girls who were really upset when I left.

ANYWAY! I wanted to do a little update on my skin, as some of you might recall a few months ago I went and got my skin checked out and started using my "Goodness in a bottle" Neova gel. Well Needless to say, my skin is so wonderful now, I know it is still not perfect, but In the mornings I don't even wanna put on makeup because I feel it looks so nice (compared to how it used to look), but old habits are hard to break and I still like using makeup, but I can leave the house without any on, and I've been doing it quite often, only really wear it to work. My pores are smaller, and the dark grey lines I have had, and tried to get ride of for years are starting to lighten. SO Here is a new before and after picture.

(click picture to enlarge)

And these pictures are both NONPHOTOSHOPPED! Only 7 months ago my skin was this bad looking WITH heavy coverage foundation and my scars are almost all gone, skin is so much more even, pores smaller discoloration fading. I've also lost 20 pounds <3
I used to cry from how bad my skin was, but now I feel like crying because it`s finally the way it should be. Yes I know it`s still not perfect, but if I could have this for the rest of my life I will die happy. Wearing the same kind of foundation in both pictures, it`s around 4 in the afternoon a few hours of wear in both, Natural light, (right) In car, (left) in front of window.
 NOW! For the real kicker, the NEOVA gel I had been using, I hardly use it anymore, maybe once or twice a week, and only if I feel like a pimple is coming along. I used to use it every day, then every other day, and now I hardly use it, and my skin has stayed just as good, so I personally feel like it's fixed my skin deep down enough that my skin is just becoming naturally good from the care I always give it, and the problems that had been so deep are now gone, and all the care I give it is paying off. 
I will keep updating you guys on how it is doing, and once I get enough followers I will be having a giveaway, and I think one of the gifts in the mix WILL be a bottle of the Neova gel. Just because it seems like a very hard item to come across I believe it only sells at cosmetic clinics. And I think it's something that could really help another girl, or guy, who is struggling with bad skin and truly depressed about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete