Monday 2 January 2012

Circle Len Review: Princess Mimi Grey

I havn`t posted in forever, and here I said I would, well I guess it`s better late then never, lately there has been alot of problems happen in my life, I wont go into detail about them. The world can be depressing enough without my help. If anything I would rather brighten someones day, and maybe this might help. I know it`s not much, but its something. 


Geo Bambi  (Princess Mimi) 15.0m

From: HoneyColor.com
Color: Sesame Grey

(click to enlarge images)
My very first review, and I`ve choosen to review a new set (Of my all time fav) Circle lens. I bought a new pair, cause my old ones had expired. From: HONEYCOLOR ( http://www.honeycolor.com/ )



They finally arrive, and within a week too, from how it looked, I thought it would take up to a month to get here (Canada). I was so happy when I got them. And a few hours before work too! So I was able to have them sit so I could wear them before going.






Color/Design 10/10: I love the design, and they blend wonderfully with my natural Grey/green eyes. My boyfriend hates when I cover up my eyes with my contacts, but these are his fav because he can still see my color under them.

Comfort 8/10: The first day I started wearing this set, I was at work for event night, and my eyes started burning so I took them out, and my eyes only burned worse, so I don't think it was because of these lens, I'm sure it was because of the mascara I was wearing. I had just started wearing a heavier kind.
Though the next time I put them in, a day or so later, they felt fine, after a few minuets I could hardly tell I was wearing anything at all. And I can wear these up to 7 hours (I know you shouldn't wear them for so long) without having to use eyedrops.




Enlargement 8/10: In the sample picture it doesn't look like too much of a difference but these make my eyes big and beautiful. I wouldn't mind larger though.
Price 8/10: affordable, 5$ for shipping, all togehter I think I paid 24.99$ (canada currency)

Overall 8/10: I know from personal exprince how hard it is to find a nice lens that is natural and blends with my natural color, cause I don't quite suit, green, blue, or grey, you can always tell I'm wearing something if you look close enough. With these no one ever notices them, other then the size that gives them away. If your looking for a nice pair, nice color, good enlargment, and price, I recommend these.



The only compaint I have is this ugly contact case, I know some people say these are cute, but I hate not being abel to see my contacts while inside. I never know if their sitting right, and this case is a pain in the ass when trying to get my contacts out!


Hope this helps someone in choosing a new pair of lens. Let me know what you guys think of my first review. If I talked too much, or didn't give enough detail about the items.

Be back soon with more, I promise this time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment