Wednesday 18 January 2012

Gyaru prectice


See what happens when you don`t do gyaru for month and month? Though I guess this one isn`t too bad, It turned out better than I thought it would. Personally I think I need alot more work at this.
(Nude)


(end result)


(closed)


(side angle)


Today I didn`t have work, and I had no plans to go out, so just sitting at home, lazing about I thought I would do a little Gyaru eye make up, I didn`t want to make up my entire face, cause I work the next three days in a row, I try and give my face as much of a break from makeup whenever I can. So I just ended up doing the eyes, one eye to be exact, half way through the one eye, I was like, Meh this is just practice, I`ll only do one eye, talk about lazy huh.


Things I used:

Circle Len: Princess Mimi grey
Top lashes: From Quo
Bottom Lashes: DollyWink Baby doll
Concealer: SkinFoods Salmon darkcircle concealer cream
Color Pallet: nude (from ebay)
Liquid line: Sephora eyeliner pen
Mascara: Mac: False Lashes mascara (top) Maybelline (bottom)
WaterLine liner: Annebell white eyeliner
Maybelline brow gel
Anyway I hope you guys like, I`m always open to hearing feedback.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous :) the princess mimi looks so natural on you! I didn't even think you were wearing contacts, do you think it'll look weird on an asian?
    Come check out my blog and follow back if you like it <3
    http://www.blushjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding me? These would look perfect on Asian eyes, The color would stand out so much more, it might not blend as well and give you a large looking purple, but it will look great on dark eyes.

      Delete