Wednesday 30 May 2012

Review: MBD Mask: Royal Jelly Mask

I love sheet masks, anything to keep my skin soft and hydrated, I have soo many! Too many some might say, example.

Though I guess many may have much more then me, if so, I am jealous! Anyway, on to the review. 

Over the past month, I gave a few different masks to some of my coworkers and friends, and told them if they like they liked then, I could order them some. My boss ended up getting me to buy her two boxes, and my friend Dana wanted the honey ones from My beauty Diary. So I placed my order from Sasa.com Which I have concluded I am addicted to, considering how much I order from them. I have promised myself, not to order from Sasa for one month! I am already having withdraws lol. Dana and I ended up trading a couple of her masks for other ones I had so she could try them and I would try these ones.

My beauty Diary: Royal Jelly Mask



Prince: 13.00$ Canadian

Packaging: I wish I would have taken a picture of the box before Dana took it home, because it was soo cute! It reminded my of old school Winny the Poo. Probably my fav, out of packaging, of all the MBD masks

Scent: Probably my fav from all the MBD masks I have tried, kind of sweet, milky candy scent.



Effectiveness: First off I want to say, I`m kind of a health nut when it comes to skin, mostly because I`m tarrified of aging, and yes, I know there is no way to stop it. But you can slow it down by trying to do the right things. The reason why I wanted to try these, is because honey is soo good for your skin, honey is a miracle food, it never goes bad. My grandmother had a huge pail of it down in her celler years ago, that she would go down, and get a cup from, and she had it there for probably 20 years and it was still as fresh as the day she got it. Bacteria cannot grow in honey because all things being equal, bacteria loves sugar. The unique chemical composition of low water content and relatively high acidic level in honey creates a low pH (3.2-4.5) environment that makes it very unfavorable for bacteria or other micro-organism to grow. When I used to have bad breakout I would use Honey to help and calm them without drying out my skin.

 After using this I didn`t see much the moment I took it off, but it stayed moist for very very long, after an hour it was still very wet, I didn`t want to take it off, but I figured it was already on for so long. In the morning my skin did seem softer, a little brighter, firmer. Looks like I have another new fav, I`ll have to buy myself a box once I`m off my anti-Sasa month lol.

Over all Rating: *****

I have soo many things I have to review, tell next time guys <3

4 comments:

  1. wow! i love the products *-* i read the other post and i find it really good! <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I use my beauty diary too!! absolutely love their masks!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting product... kinda wanna try it :)
    Great blog,

    Alexandra Marie
    beautyfulambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete