Sunday 27 May 2012

Skin is finally getting

So, as I mentioned in my last few posts, my skin as been getting much better, I actually went out to the mall, (Just quickly to return a pair of runners) Without putting on any coverup or bbcream, I haven't been able to leave the house without a full face of makeup in years! I haven't been getting hardly ANY pimples what so ever. And my scars are finally having a chance to heal up. I'm really happy. That stuff I've been using in a Blessing.



But I'm sure there is more to it then just using this product. Sense I haven't been getting very many pimples, I haven't had the urge to pick, there for touch my face. I haven't had to wear as much makeup, there for less oil and clogged pores. I still keep up with my skincare routine regardless of how much better it is getting. I still love and care for my skin, and I would even if I already had perfect skin.

Both pictures were taken infront of my window with natural light. The one on the left, is from 6-7 months ago. And the one of the right (no makeup) If from about an hour ago.

Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated, ALSO! My sister FINALLY sent me my damn camera, So i can not start doing reviews and taking pictures!

2 comments: